Aluminium Gutter Guard Screening and Mesh Products
Aussie Gutter Protection is continually looking for ways to improve our products to provide solutions for all issues relating to gutter guard mesh.
Our drive to find the best gutter screening mesh lead us to trialling different materials and designs over many years. In 2012 we introduced 2 new aluminium screens to enhance our wide range of products. Premium Aluminium 700 and Ultra Aluminium 1000 can provide strength and advanced filtration to suit all roof types and debris issues.
An expanded aluminium with a diamond pattern 50% heavier to stop possums, vermin and birds. Huge benfits where wider material is required
- 15 year material warranty
- Australian standard AS3959-1999
- CSIRO tested flammability index of zero
- Akzo Nobel D1000 powder coating
- Aesthetic looks
- Added strength to span wider areas
- Suitable to BAL 29
Heavy grade aluminium, 2mm directional hole.
Designed after black Saturday to meet high fire standards. Also designed to repel fine debris such as pine needles and Jacaranda trees
- 20 year material warranty
- Directional holes for water penetration
- Overflow trough to prevent water sheeting
- Best performing gutter protection in Australia.
- Highest quality local powder coating
- Australian standards AS3959-1999
- Average hole sixe 2.9mm x 1.3mm
Aussie Gutter Protection manufacture locally our own tested and proven accessories in the full colorbond range including;
- Corrugated saddles
- Trim deck saddles
- Trims/flashings for fixing to gutters
- Self-drilling screws and other fasteners
- High quality clear and colored silicon for all applications
- Accessories to get the job done